Bike maintenance workshops in Hampshire
If you’re looking to maintain your own bike, you can sign up to a JPCC workshop. As a Cytech qualified bicycle technician, I’ve got all the technical back-up and knowledge I need and I’m happy to pass it on.
Want to learn how to do the following?
- Strip, clean and rebuild your bike
- replace inner tubes and tyres and repair punctures properly
- Replace brake and gear cables
- Replace bearings and headsets
- Replace Bottom Brackets (BB)
- Replace bar tape
- Prepare your bike for winter or summer
- Carry out pre- and post-ride checks and tweaks.
- Fit new parts
In a selection of one-on-one or group bike maintenance and service workshops, I’ll teach you all of the above and more. You’ll learn everything from fixing a puncture on the hoof to carrying out a regular service.
For a chat about bike maintenance workshops in Hampshire with JPC, email us here or call 02380 767084.
Want me to take maintenance off your hands? message me